We hooked up several 433s on each end and ran bandwidth test full duplex. Got
in the 70's on a 10 mile link.

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710 x 1140
Farm to Market Broadband
www.farm-market.net

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above, and
may contain, together with any attachment(s), confidential information that
is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or distribution of this message and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.