We decided that there wasn't much that the police could do.   There was
enough activity by others that most "evidence" was probably wiped out.
And there isn't any damage to the house to warrant insurance or anything
else that requires a police report.   We will save our insurance for
something that costs more.   The only "suspect" that we can think of
would be a competitor.   We have three locals and two nationals that are
in that area with one of the nationals just starting a major roll out of
vers stuff...  They will have more invested than all five other
competitors together for about 150 residences.. ( 1/10th total homes in
area... )   We have no ex-employees.  Everybody still here.

They just unscrewed four screws and broke the cat5.   The screws were on
the ground right below the eve.   Probably a 2 minute "visit".   Didn't
even need to climb on the roof.   Maybe we need to power this with 48
Volts through the mast.   Yeah that's the ticket...   Cattle fencing
power supply.   And barb wire bird protection...

If it was a competitor, the 1.5 hours we were down was probably a net
plus for our rep once the word gets around to the customers what
happened.   Rural Nevadans get ticked when it comes to this type of
activity.  That we got it turned around that fast will be perceived well.