I have 2 MikroTik RouterOS training events scheduled. (Registration
available now at http://store.wispgear.net/ )

The first is a Mikrotik CNA training.  This is scheduled for December
6-10, 2010 in St. Louis, MO.  The MTCNA (certified network associate)
training will cover:
* Initial configuration steps with a new Mikrotik Router
* Basic network design theory with a focus on practical implementation
* Firewall and NAT basics
* PPP Tunnels
* Wireless network design and practical implementation
* Web Proxy implementation
* Basic overview of "The Dude" monitoring application (as time permits)
* Use of simple queues for managing customer traffic
* And more!!

As with ALL my training events, this one will include LOTS of hands-on
experience with the materials we cover.  We do not use Mikrotik's
standard training material as most other trainers do.  This course is a
result of more than 6 years evolution of our own training materials.
You will have access to the following certification tests at the end of
the course: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCTCE, MTCWE.  (2 tests are included,
additional tests are available for a nominal fee)

The second training event is scheduled to take place in January 2011 in
Salt Lake City.  This is right before the Animal Farm show from Sunday,
January 9 - Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (3 days).  We will be finished
before the backhaul bakeoff on Tuesday.  This is the more advanced
MTCTCE course.  In this training, we will delve MUCH deeper into topics
such as:

* DHCP Server/Client
* Firewall
* QOS
* Web Proxy
* MUCH MORE included!

Again, there will be LOTS of hands on opportunities for this class as
well.  If you are attending the Animal Farm in January, the MTCTCE
training is a perfect opportunity to learn about how Mikrotik RouterOS
can benefit your Canopy Network.