LOL, voiding the warranty here (that's really a joke anyways if you have
dealt with MT).

So I take a 750, and bridge the power pins together so that I can do power
on every port...which also powers the 750G.  I can take a picture next time
we do one if you like.

Then I use a 24v POE from the base of the tower (which also acts as my
ethernet cable in my case, I know he's on FM though).  Then I use a Titan
Wireless enclosure with 5 holes large enough for RJ45-ECS to fit in (have to
bore out 4 of the NF holes).

Powers up 3 Rockets + 750G just fine (been in production a few weeks, and
can pull down 100Mbit FD to the 493 without issue).

Voila

Regards,

Chuck