>From now until Christmas Eve, 2010, I am discounting the MTCTCE training
class from $950 to $750.  Don't delay your registration if you plan to
attend this class.

The MTCTCE (Traffic Control) training will happen on Sunday, January 9 -
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 in Salt Lake City, UT.  This is right before
the Animal Farm ( http://www.afmug.com/ ) Canopy Users Group meeting.
You can visit http://tinyurl.com/slcMTCTCE for details and registration
for the training event.

This training will cover the Mikrotik Certified Traffic Control Engineer
materials.  This material is all about configuring the following
features in RouterOS:
*Firewall
*QOS (both simple queues and queue trees)
*DHCP (client, server and relay)
*Web Proxy
*DNS services
*and MUCH MUCH MORE!

We will take 2.5 days to cover the material and you will be able to take
the MTCTCE test following the class.  Attendees are expected to come to
class with a basic understanding of IP networking and be able to use
WINBOX, as this will not be covered in class.  RouterOS skills you
should already have include adding IP address space to interfaces,
initial configuration of a Mikrotik Router and management of the IP
address assignments on your laptop. A good understanding of IP traffic
flow is also helpful.

For more information on the class, visit http://tinyurl.com/slcMTCTCE or
call me at 573-276-2879.