I just wanted to take this opportunity to mention that the Mikrotik RB411 boards are pieces of crap. Half of the ones I have failed during the cold spell this last week and it turns out that lots of other people have had the same problems. It is very frustrating to see that not all of the hardware we use has moved out of the amateur stage yet when it comes to quality control and design.

Glad I only ever bought ten of them. They will be getting replaced with something reliable real soon.

FWIW, the 411AH boards I have in place have been just fine.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com