Works for us.   We specify no file sharing and for the most part people
cooperate.   If we see file sharing we get much more severe.   But
Netflix, that's another matter.   But we do have a large percentage
doing netflix.   We have told most people netflix is best effort.  Works
fine doesn't, your problem and if they complain about anything else not
working we blame netflix.