I don't remember what all they have changed/fixed/added, but IPv6 has had some work done on it since 3.30.

On 5/19/2011 3:23 PM, Jeromie Reeves wrote:
I am doing v6 just fine with 3.30. In fact I think that is why I went
from the first stable MLPPP version to 3.30.

What are people finding that 4/5 has for v6 that 3.30 does not?

I also agree with 'if it works dont fix it' but that is not a option.

A water leak has killed a number of my routers and servers in my rack.
Seeking 3.30 all I found on the MT site was 4.17 and 5.2
Since I have to do a full new build any how, I was wondering if I
should not just go with one of them. Most of my routers could be
replaced with some RB's. I do not do much at this site, the MLPPP box
will be going to 8 lines, but I figure I will use a vlan switch
and bring them all in on 1 port. The NAT box will stay a x86 unit of
some time most likely. The firewall and snort boxes will also
stay x86, but I am thinking of combining them into a vmware unit.