And with it, we get the RB750GL... I guess they ran out of 680MHz CPUs?

On 2011-05-25 5:43 PM, Justin Miller wrote:
ROS 5.3 is out with many SNMP fixes.
What's new in 5.3 (2011-May-25 15:19):

*) snmp - fix table get next with partial row keys;
*) snmp - respond from correct source address when multiple exist;
*) snmp - fix possible interface disappearing when walking ipNetToMediaTable;
*) snmp - fix possible memory leak;
*) ipsec - flush SAs and inform peer when rebooting or shutting down;
*) openvpn - fixed crash;
*) implemented terminal in WebFig;
*) implemented Skin mode in WebFig;
*) added support for more Broadcom Tigon3 based ethernet cards;
*) winbox - fixed byte to KiB, MiB and GiB conversion
   (digit after decimal point could be a bit off);
*) console - align numbers right in tabular print output;
*) fixed RB450G, RB750G switch chip slow ethernet problem;
*) fix vlan disable not taking effect;
*) userman - fix Authorize.Net payment bypass;
*) userman - added profile option to overwrite shared users option
     in user settings when profile is activated;
*) userman - fix db backup if it's size exceeds 2G;
*) wireless - merged ht-extension-channels in to channel-width;