I have been seeing an increasing number of issues with the 493G's on my
network.  Out of the blue, all of the ports will lose their Ethernet
link (according to the log), then renegotiate and be back to normal.
The router itself does not reboot or hang.  This first started at one
site, and now it seems to be cropping up on all of my 493G's, some that
have been working fine for months.

I found a post with a similar issue, and someone mentioned that it had
to do with the new switch chip Mikrotik uses on these boards.  I
typically create a single bridge and add all the ports to it.  It gives
me a quick semi-switch configuration and has worked fine for years on
493AH's and other boards.

Anyone else seeing issues like these?  Anyone running these in switch
mode per Mikrotik's suggested switch configuration?  From what I read,
you lose a physical port when you use the switch chip, right?