Hello,

I did a video of my problem, because it's a impossible thing. I'm doing a
scan with wlan1 and I get 2 entries of wlan2. Same MAC, same version,
"same" noise floor, different signal and different channel. Same if I make
a scan with wlan2.   I think the problem is something with turbo mode.

Using 4.17, resetting the device and upgrading to 5.8 I get the same error.
433AH with XR5s.

Someone had the same problem?

We are making tests in our lab and if we enable wds, nstreme, hide ssid and
turbo mode, we have this problem.

NOTE: you can see the swf videos directly drag&drop in explorer or firefox.

thanks,

Martín Ruiz