This is a great list for your question.

DHCP leases do not go away when the client does. I don't think there is an OID for the DHCP lease count. Compare the Dude with the Wireless Registrations tab. That count should match. You can use any OID in the labels, so do some experimenting to see what you can get. You can get the OID for anything that has one by opening a terminal window in the MT and doing a print command followed by OID, for example,
interface wireless registration print
will show all the wireless connections, while
interface wireless registration print oid
will show the corresponding OIDs for the same table.
SNMP on the MTs has what I think is a bug, but maybe it is the way it should work. MT SNMP appears to always respond with the source address being the one on the port the response goes out. That is fine as long as that is the address you query, but doesn't work if you query another address. Make sure you have the first address in the Dude device settings window to be the one that will actually see the request.