Here's the config:

Routerboard
ether1 - 10.100.0.2/30

ether2 - 10.100.1.1/24
ether2 - 207.235.23.1/26 (public)

ip route 0.0.0.0/0 10.100.0.1

Edge Cisco
gig0/1 - 10.100.0.1

ip route 207.235.23.0 255.255.255.182 10.100.0.2

Now I have 2 CAP320 APs that are setup in a similar way. They have a
10.0.12.x address on their ethernet side and a 209.163.162.x/26 on the
wireless side and acting as gateway for the customers. The default route on
the AP pointing to the Edge router at 10.0.12.1 and a return route at the
Edge pointing all 209.163.162.x/26 traffic to 10.0.12.x and no issues. I
say this to point out that I don't believe the upstream's config is the
problem.

-Ty