Ok I got it finally. I have 10.100.0.2 AND 207.235.20.16 on ether1. I have
207.235.23.1/26 on ether2. I have default route to 207.235.20.1 (edge). I
have return route from edge for 207.235.23.0/26 to 10.100.0.2. My laptop
with 207.235.23.3 connected to RB ether2 can get online now.

Is a public necessary on the outbound interface of the RB in order to get
online? I take it that it is and that is why it hasn't worked til now.

-Ty