I have the exact same OEM boxes Baltic uses, we use them for Powercode BMUs. They still don't have the kind of temperature range the 1100 has, it's rated at -30 to +60c, the x86 boxes are 0-40. Granted, they may work somewhat outside that, but in the summer, they are going to get way over 40c in some of the enclosures. Plus they are generating a lot more heat and bringing the temp of the box even higher.