Thanks everyone for the feedback - I'll be ordering a pair of these units.

Anyone have any of the new stuff (eg 5.19) loaded up on them?

Rory McCann
Minn-Kota Ag Products
P: 701-403-4877 | E: r...@mkap.com

On 8/7/2012 12:02 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Those things are passively cooled...didn't notice that.  That's a big plus
they should advertise.

Also I need to point out we are on Butch's mailing list advertising another
vendor.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343