Why would a RouterOS DHCP server hand out an address with no gateway? I
added a network to the default pool and had customers calling with no
internet. Looking at their ip address and they have an address in the new
range but no gateway. I quickly noticed that I hadn't added an address from
that range to the interface on the router so I did that but it still wasn't
working. As soon as I removed that network from the pool the customer
refreshed and got an ip from a different range and all was well. I need to
add this range back in so what did I miss?

I have the ip range added to the pool.
I have the network defined under ip>dhcp-server including gateway and dns
info.
I have an address on that network assigned to the router.

Help,
Ty