On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 22:15 -0500, rob-li...@bpsnetworks.com wrote:
> So I guess that is what I am asking - is if anyone has seen this before
> where the router uptime goes back to 0, but the router didn't reboot.
> And if so, did the router puke soon afterwards?

I do know that the uptime timer is limited.  I can't recall the exact
size of that counter, but I suspect that is what you saw.  There was a
discussion about that on the forum and I believe that Normis posted the
length of the counter.  I'm not sure why that would affect your other
timers (ppp session time), but this would be my first guess.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *