For anyone planning to attend the MUM or my upcoming training in New
Orleans should book your rooms VERY SOON.  Because of the hurricane, the
hotels in many areas are very likely to be booked.  The hotel where I
will be holding my training, along with a number of other hotels near
the airport (not near the MUM) sustained some flood damage.  Even those
that had little or no damage, they expect to be full at the end of the
month due to people with FEMA vouchers.  If you even THINK you are
planning to attend the training and plan to stay in the training hotel,
BOOK THE HOTEL NOW.  You have been warned... :-)

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *