On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 13:45 -0500, Ty Featherling wrote:
> Tried that. I get an html page that does include what seems to be the
> script at the bottom but it seems even more butchered than when he sent it
> in the body of the message.

This is probably fixed in a later version of mailman (the list
software).  I have not upgraded it, as I plan to move the mailing list
to a new server in the coming weeks.  Hopefully, I can get it done soon
and many of the issues with the list will be resolved.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *