On 31/01/2013 11:06 a.m., Keith Barber wrote:

add action=drop chain=forward comment="Drop netbios" disabled=no dst-port=\
     135-139,445 protocol=tcp
add action=drop chain=forward comment="Drop netbios" disabled=no dst-port=\
     135-139,445 protocol=udp
add action=accept chain=forward comment="In from LAN" disabled=no \
     in-interface=RR-bridge
add action=log chain=forward comment=\
     "Nothing else, though. Log the remaining" disabled=yes in-interface=\
     vlan47 log-prefix=IPV6_INBOUND
add action=drop chain=forward comment="Nothing else, though" disabled=no \
     in-interface=vlan47

Thank you very much, just the hints I needed for something I'm trying to do just this week... I just love this mailing list most[1] days!

[1] - and some days it just depresses me seeing just how much I still have to learn!!! ;)
--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave