I am having some major problems with 6rc14. Loaded it on a couple of CCRs, and now it refuses to ping the devices connected to it - although you can MAC telnet to those devices from the same unit. OSPF has gone berzerk and quit working which is why I tried loading it, but this has made the OSPF problems look like nothing.

Where can i download older versions of the 6.0 firmware?

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com

On 5/1/2013 2:47 PM, ralph wrote:
I noticed rc14 is out. Wonder how broken that ir...

-----Original Message-----
From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Gary Phillips
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:08 PM
To: mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Issues with The "Big Daddy" $1000.00 CCR

Ours did the same thing when we upgraded to V6.0rc13. It was doing fin
before then so have downgraded back to V6.0rc12,

Gary

STE Wireless

402-534-2502 Ext 22

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:54:21 -0400
From: "ralph" < <mailto:ralphli...@bsrg.org> ralphli...@bsrg.org>
Subject: [Mikrotik] Issues with The "Big Daddy" $1000.00 CCR
To: "'Mikrotik discussions'" < <mailto:mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>

We have a CCR- the one with the 4 SFP slots.
It is running the latest firmware: v6.0rc13
A couple of times now it has crashed and had to be rebooted for no
good
reason that I can see.

Last night it died right as I was doing a speed test using the built
in
bandwidth tester.

Has anyone else got reliability issues such as these?  I was planning
with
replacing our ancient 386 MT core router with it, partly because it would be
easy to > terminate our Comcast Metro E circuit and our fiber from Cogent.

BTW- when it fails, it has to be power cycled.  Today I activated the
watchdog, so maybe I have a chance if it does it again.

Thanks in advance
Ralph