http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:License

Can I move the license to another HDD ?
If your current HDD drive is destroyed, or can no longer be used, it is
possible to transfer the license to another HDD. You will have to request a
replacement key (see below) which will cost 10$
What is a Replacement Key
It is a special key which is issued by the Support Team if you accidently lose
the license, and the Mikrotik Support decides that it is not directly your
fault. It costs 10$ and has the same features as the key that you lose. Note
that before issuing such key, the Mikrotik Support can ask you to prove that
the old drive is failed, in some cases this means sending us the dead drive.

(It may be easier just to get a new license. A few vendors sell them below MSRP)

Justin