We do as most of the others have said, but I will say it a little differently, maybe. We had dozens of 532 out, but have replaced them as they did not have the horsepower we need at the APs. We us RB4xxAH for most everything at a tower. 433AH where we need multiple ports are we are 100% routed. Sometimes we put an AP and a backhaul link on the same 433AH. If the AP is expected to have light traffic, a heavier backhaul, if the AP is heavy traffic, maybe a redundant link. RB411AH is used for backhaul links. We have been put R52n-M cards in them and get good performance for backhauls. CPEs are RB411. They, too, are fully routed, but no NAT. They do run OSPF. Yes, we run routing protocol all the way to the CPE. It makes some things much easier. The CPE is also where we use a simple queue for bandwidth limiting. I would think you would be most happy with the performance of the 400 series after using 532s. They are workhorse, to be sure, but the 400s run better for us.