In my reply to Ty, I measure the voltage 3" away from the board which is powered by a MeanWell 5 amp 24V supply and is moving customer data so the radios are transmitting. Pretty sure the loss in 3" of #16 wire isn't much. Still get very different voltages than the meter reports. The meter and the Sitemonitor are usually pretty close. Other MT units not so close.