Hey people
i'm reporting a weird issue here if someone can confirm it
this is a shitty login issue started on RouterOs6.0
if you try to type username, but try to do for example adlin not admin
and remove the "lin" to replace it with "min"
that wont work for you due to change in the readline lib or something that i
dont know of
same for all login prompts, ssh, telnet, evean if you ssh from inside of router
please if people confirm this we must all open a Ticket that must be processed
please confirm, and we chouse a time to open the ticket's.
thank,
Tayeb Meftah
Voice of the blind T Broadcast Freedom
http://www.vobradio.org