Salt Lake City MTCRE course announced! See http://store.wispgear.net/ for details and resgistration. WISPA member discount is available (email or call me for details)

If you are planning to attend the upcoming animal farm show (http://www.afmug.com/), then why not double your pleasure and take in an advanced Mikrotik training course as well? I am offering my MTCRE (Routing) course following the Animal Farm trade show. Even if you do not plan to attend the trade show, this course is LOADED with great information. It is a 3 day course that covers nearly every advanced aspect of routing in Mikrotik:

* VPN and tunnel technologies
* Policy routing
* Static Routing
* OSPF (lots of detail here)
* MME (quick intro)

For the Mikrotik outline for this course, see:
http://www.mikrotik.com/pdf/MTCRE_Outline.pdf

Lots of hands on labs. The 3 days you spend here will enhance your understanding of routing and vpns dramatically! To take the MTCRE exam, you MUST have the MTCNA certificate (I offer this test at the course for an additional fee). Registration and more information on this course available at http://store.wispgear.net/

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979