From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Heith Petersen
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:49 PM
To: Mikrotik discussions
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Use of RB2011 in outdoor environment - WAS: major
problem with rb751u-2hnd routers

Paul,

my buddy just north of me has 7 of them on his small network. Installed a year
ago. Had to swap one of them out due to the need for a bigger router.
Otherwise been good in our South Dakota weather, not near as hot as your
weather but a little on the cold side at times. All of these sites are mostly
just a 12 x 18 enclosures outside with just venting, no environment control