dis 0; en 0
The disable and enable commands are on the same line because when the disable happens all routes are lost and so I loose connectivity. The router goes on to turn it back on and I usually stay connected and it recalculates routes fast enough to stay connected.
Occasionally, it is the adjacent router that needs to be "kicked."

On 5/8/2014 2:56 PM, Wayne Hancock wrote:
Yes, full state, nothing of note in the logs...

-=Wayne Hancock =-
SandRidge Energy, Inc.
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
405-429-6195
whanc...@sandridgeenergy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 11:31 AM
To: Mikrotik discussions
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] (no subject)

Was everything showing Full as the State?
Were there errors in the log?

We have a mix of 5.26, 6.9 and 6.11 with no issues.

On 5/8/2014 12:11 PM, Wayne Hancock wrote:
In my use case, I have ~ 130 routers connecting on a /24 Network/VLAN (Canopy
solution).  Seems odd that I'd have no issues with the 6.9 code but do with the
6.11... Even odder is that it isn't just the 6.11's that have the issue, if I
have ANY 6.11's on the segment joining OSPF I can get this behavior on other
routers... Only reason  found that it was related to 6.11 is I in frustration
decided to move everything back to 6.9 to get all the routers on the same
version. (Problem started after I started letting 6.11 devices on the network).

-=Wayne Hancock =-
SandRidge Energy, Inc.
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102