Hello

I recently got hold of an UPnP enabled IP-cam that is supposed to tell the
router to add a destination nat rule from the external IP to it's own IP.

Well that cam has an internal IP of 192.168.57.50:81

The Status Page of the cam, tells me that it has enabled UPnP and that it is
accessible from outside via [77.57.111.XXX]:81

So I expected to see such a DNAT rule on the Mikrotik.

I'm running Version 6.18

[admin@MikroTik] > /ip upnp print
                           enabled: yes
  allow-disable-external-interface: no
                   show-dummy-rule: yes

[admin@MikroTik] > /ip upnp interfaces print
Flags: X - disabled
 #   INTERFACE

TYPE     FORCED-EXTERNAL-IP
 0   Master

internal
 1   internet

external

[admin@MikroTik] > ip address print
[...]
 2   192.168.57.1/24    192.168.57.0    Master

10 D 77.57.111.XXX/21   77.57.104.0     internet

[admin@MikroTik] > ip firewall nat print all
[...]
 4 D chain=dstnat action=dst-nat to-addresses=192.168.57.50 to-ports=81
protocol=tcp dst-address=192.168.100.2 dst-port=81

Hmm, why is that dnat rule not matching my externel 'internet' interface?
Why is it forwarding traffic to a completely bogus IP address?

Is it the UPnP machanics on the routerboard that should determine the source
and destination IP, or is it the cam that tells the routerboard to forward the
traffic to some sort of hardcoded ip?

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -