On the Google Play Store, I see quite a few Android Apps that purport to
emulate the functions of Winbox.
However many have poor reviews and/or haven't been updated in a long time.

I am curious if any of you have any recommendations.

I use a lot of Hotspots.
I don't manually add users, I have offsite AAA for that.
I do sometimes need to mess with firewall rules and IP bindings.
Also, I would like to be able to reboot the router and bounce interfaces.
Viewing the router log would be nice as well.

I also have an iPAD if someone has a similar recommendation for that
platform.

Thanks

Ralph

---