we are noticing when we when change out our 411ah/R52Hn to 912 RB for our
backhauls that we are not getting what we expected to be better results for
throughput and quality of a link.
What we are noticing is that the modulation of the link with 912's do not
make its way back up to the same that it would be with 411ah's on both
sides.
On a link we have replaced we were seeing about 150mbps both ways with a
411ah on both sides.
Replacing with a 912 on both side we can achieve about 60mbps both ways.
Before and after are the same dB however on the CCQ on the 912's I only see
about 64%/64% as when i had the 411ah it was more around the 98%/96%.
The reason we changed is to get a gig port for growth out the RB and also to
get away from the external card that the 411 uses for 5G connectivity.

Any comments or ideas? 40Mhz freq, nv2, and  dual chain with a 2ft dish
 John Babineaux
System Administrator
REACH4 Communications | Website: www.REACH4Com.com
Phone: 337-783-3436 x105 | Email: john.babine...@reach4com.com