I am also facing issue that SFP didn't worked with CCR1036-4s-12g
Auto Negotiate didn't worked. Manually setting up link to 1GB activated the
link light, but no data passing. only TX showed few packets but no RX light.

Tried all the possible workarounds mentioned here there and everywhere, but no
use. :(

Regards,
SYED JAHANZAIB