Hi.  I am having an issue where when I ping from my core router to any
device - even those directly connected to it via Ethernet - the pings are
horrible (300 ms with a ton of packet loss).  It is a 16 port CCR, WAY
under capacity.  This is happening on 15 of the 16 ports.  The only port
that pings OK is the one that I am accessing it through.  From time to time
the pings do get normal (0 to 1 ms), but mostly they are no good.

This router has been running fine for quite some time.  So I swapped it out
with a brand new one running the latest FW.  Same issue.  I even pinged the
IP's set to the internal interfaces - still no good.  When I ping these
devices from the office, through the router, the pings are fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad Hagstrom