I did it with Juniper and Mikrotik.

It was not so easy to map from one "world" to the other world but it worked selecting the right parameters on both things. I guess mikrotik+CISCO should be the same path.

I used 5.x not 6.x

Regards

Need to connect RB's to Cisco ASA 5505/5510's via IPSEC.

I've been working through this for days and can't get it working.

I have a RB 2011 online that you can login to, and do this on.   I've been
testing with a Cisco ASA 5505 of our customer's, which I can't let you into
but if you want we have a spare 5505 here I could slap onto another public
IP.

I'm at my wits end with this, and I suspect it's a problem with routerboard
6.x