Trying to figure out an odd routing issue with a PtP VPN setup. Diagram Below:

(10.7.65.0 subnet)

Sonicwall (10.7.65.1)

Mikrotik RB (10.7.65.2)

(IPSEC/IPIP VPN)

Mikrotik RB (172.23.65.1)

(172.23.65.0 subnet)

Problem I'm having is connecting to devices on the 10.7.65.0 subnet from the 172.23.65.0 subnet. The problem also happens when you to a PPtP VPN directly to the 10.7.65.2 router. Running an IP scan from the 10.7.65.2 router shows all the devices on the 10.7.65.0 subnet.

Also, when running an IP scan from the 10.7.65.2 router on the 172.23.65.0 subnet shows every IP address with the same MAC address and 0ms, but does ping the devices correctly.

I am running OSPF between the MT routers. I do not have access to the Sonicwall device as it's being managed by another company. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.