From: "Terri Kelley" <net...@farm-market.net>
To: "Mikrotik discussions" <Mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:32:55 AM
Subject: [Mikrotik] Traffic pauses on 2011UiAS

Guys,

I can’t figure this one out. Traffic pauses on my three eth interfaces.

I have a 2011UiAS with one sfp module S-85DLC05D at the edge of the area.
Another at the other end of the fiber run but we are not using the link yet.
On the edge, I’m running ospf on ether1 and 2. Default gateway out ether3. All
our traffic is running over those three interfaces. My plan was to move the
gateway onto the sfp module over that fiber link shutting down ether3.

So testing the fiber link, when I bring up sfp1, traffic on the three eths will
occasionally go to 0 then traffic goes again. It may do it two or three times
in a row then not do it for awhile. If I down sfp1 then that doesn’t happen. If
I shut down the 2011 at the other end and bring up sfp1, it starts again.

I am at a loss. I have had three different versions of 6.x in it with current
firmware. Currently on 6.30.4.

Any ideas?

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer