The PowerBox storage architecture is a little funky.

There is 16MB of permanent flash.  But any file uploaded outside the "flash
folder" (which you would do with upgrade packages) actually goes into RAM, so
the 16MB is not a limitation (you have 64MB, minus whatever your router is
using).

The limitation is that only the flash folder is true permanent storage —
everything else disappears at reboot.  For upgrade packages that doesn't
matter.  If you store any other files on the router outside the flash folder,
they will disappear.  This is particularly problematic for log files.

Normunds warns that "We are starting to move to SPI FLASH in newer products, so
please take it into account that you will need a device with USB/microSD or
other storage slot.".  (Ironically, they manufactured the PowerBox with no USB
or storage slots.)  :-(

> On Nov 18, 2015, at 2:18 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
>
> How are you supposed to upgrade???  There's only about 5 MB left after the
> OS.  You can't uninstall any packages.
>
>> /sys resource print
>                   uptime: 1m
>                  version: 6.25
>               build-time: Jan/19/2015 10:11:08
>              free-memory: 47.5MiB
>             total-memory: 64.0MiB
>                      cpu: MIPS 24Kc V7.4
>                cpu-count: 1
>            cpu-frequency: 850MHz
>                 cpu-load: 1%
>           free-hdd-space: 5.0MiB
>          total-hdd-space: 16.0MiB
>

> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373

  Grand Avenue Broadband -- Wireless Internet Service
     Circle City to Wickenburg and surrounding areas
                          http://grandavebb.com