I also am not positive exactly what it is that he's asking for, but there is an
OID

  iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.system.sysObjectID.0 (1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0)

whose value is

  iso.org.did.internet.private.enterprises.mikrotik.mikrotikExperimentalModule
(1.3.6.1.4.1.14988.1 on my 750UP)

Of course, only Mikrotiks have the mikrotik OID tree.  To me, this is evocative
enough to suggest that he may be asking you for one or the other of these
values.

If not, maybe posting the image he sent you to the mailing list might help us
guess better.

> On Apr 15, 2016, at 1:42 PM, Roy, Jerry <jerry....@toltsolutions.com> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> We are getting a driver created for a Mikrotik 750GL in HP Network
> Automation. The Developer is asking for a “System OID”
>
> How can I find the one for the system? I found it for Health, Interfaces etc
> but not system.
>
> The developer sent this response with an example Image attached of a
> different device.
>
> “Sorry, it’s not the OID for the device, please see below an example about
> the SystemOID(sysObjectID)”
>
> TIA

  Grand Avenue Broadband -- Wireless Internet Service
     Circle City to Wickenburg and surrounding areas
                          http://grandavebb.com