On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 01:38:37PM -0500, Terri Kelley wrote:
> Yup ubiquiti. Thought NBMA was more for wire

NBMA is for links where broadcast packets may not get through.

I run OSPF in point-to-point mode over my UBNT links.  I don't filter
multicast on the UBNT devices and I enable WDS mode.

I haven't had much trouble with OSPF via UBNT since airOS 5.3.  Before
that, there were lots of issues and NBMA / point-to-point were the only
solutions.  Point-to-point is less work to configure, so I just use
that.  There are two devices in a point to point configuration so I
figure it feels correct to put OSPF into that mode anyway.

lamb...@lambertfam.org