Hi all

I have this set-up on a 5Hac

LAN1: Default (untagged) LAN: 192.168.1.0/24
LAN1 VLAN 5: Guest LAN: 192.168.88.0/24
LAN1 VLAN 2: Video LAN: 10.247.8.16/29
LAN2: IPTV-Box

WLAN-Interfaces: wlan, wlan-guest

Bridge 'default-lan' bridges LAN1 + wlan
Bridge 'guest' bridges Vlan 5 + wlan-guest
Bridge 'video' bridges Vlan 2 + LAN2

This usually works, but:

As packets with vlan tags are flowing through LAN1, they also reach the
Bridge 'vlan1' and get sent out of wlan5 with tags 5 and 2, but get
ignored by clients. As long as this is not much traffic it's fine.

As soon as I start a multicast stream on LAN2, this should stay in
vlan2 and not get out the wlan interfaces and kill them. But this is
exactly what happens.

I did try to create a vlan 1 bridge and use this to bridge into my
default wlan, but this does add vlan 1 tags on packets out LAN1 and did
not work. Also using the built in switch tagging funktionality I did
not manage to get a working set-up. Looks like the mikrotik switch
fabric cannot handle tagged and untagges packets on the same interface.

Also using the 'vlan mode' on the WLAN interfaces, I was not able to
find something that worked.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden