Hello

I use the mikrotik's built in tftp server to host some config files
and firmware that get pulled by devices like ip phones.

Now I have noticed a phone not getting the actual firmware.

When trying to get the file manually, I get timeouts.

Sniffing the connection on the mikrotik, I see the incomming tftp RRQ
packet, the counter counts up at the requested file on ip > tftp, but I
never see any packet getting out to the client requesting the file.

And yes I am pretty sure my FW rules allow tftp, especially from my
LAN :-)

Did I miss some kind of 'master' switch to turn on tftp or can someone
confirm tftp is broken in 6.39.2?

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden