Not sure if this answers your question, but here is a dump of a defined user
with a profile attached.  Hope it helps.  It's been a decade since I played
with UM.

/tool user-manager user> print
Flags: X - disabled, A - active, I - incomplete
 0     customer=admin actual-profile="wazoo" username="Sampleguy"
password="xyz" shared-users=1 wireless-psk="" wireless-enc-key=""
       wireless-enc-algo=none last-seen=never

\
> On May 14, 2018, at 8:04 PM, OWS Optimum Wireless <optimumwirel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> I posted this question in MT forum but, havent had any answer. Would like
> to know if anyone here have had experience with user-manager that can
> assist me with this:
>
> I'm trying to create a web app that would automatically create users in
> user-manager based on profiles. Basically I would like to link an user to
> one of three profiles: 1day, 1hr, and 12hr. When creating user can't find
> an option to "link" to a profile. How can I do it if possible?
>
> This is a sample code to add a user:
>
> /tool user-manager user add username="user" password="pass"
> customer=admin shared-users=1
>

> That line works but, simply adds the user. Any idea?
>
> Thanks in advanced for your time and assistance.

  Grand Avenue Broadband -- Wireless Internet Service
     Circle City to Wickenburg and surrounding areas
                          http://grandavebb.com