Dear Friends..

Buat yg lagi cari job, ini ada saya forward email dari teman saya di
Astra Graphia

> Dear all,
>
> Due to our business expansion we need additinal employee as mentioned
in
> the attachment.  If you have relation, friend or one who has the
> qualification, please encourage him/her to send her CV at the address
> below.  Or you can send us his/her address.
>

> Your recommendation is highly valued.  Than you.
>

> Regards,
>
> Syaiful Santoso
> HRD AGiT
> Wisma Standard Chartered Bank, Fl 24th
> Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 33A, Jakarta 10220 Indonesia
> T: +62(21) 572-1177 ext 7593, F: +62(21) 572-1178
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

1. E-COMMERCE TECHNICAL PLANNING AND SUPPORT (code: EPS)
On this job you should perform:
· Defining and building E-Commerce Technical Plan for implementation
· Discuss with client in defining technical plan for their E-Commerce
· Select technology for E-Commerce implementation
· Create proposal for E-Commerce implementation to prospective client
· ISV/technology partner selection and relation management in technology
aspect
· Project scope definition, review of the proposed solution
Your qualifications must be:
· Minimum S1 graduation with at least GPA 2.75
· Has skill in technical knowledge on E-Commerce technology
· Has capability in E-Commerce Implementation planning
· Has minimum 2 years experience in the same position

2. E-COMMERCE TECHNICAL DESIGN AND DEVELOPER (code: EDD)
On this job you should perform:
· Define, design and build E-Commerce application
· Manage and maintain operation of E-Commerce application
Your qualifications must be:
· Minimum S1 graduation with at least GPA 2.75
· Has skills in programming and developing of E-Commerce
· Has knowledge in E-Commerce development tools for B2B or B2C
· Has 2 years experience in the same positions

3. TRAFFIC AND PERFORMACE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMER FOR TELECOMMUNICATION
MANAGEMENT NETWORK (TMN) GROUP (code: TMN)
On this job you should perform:
· Design, develop, enhance and maintain software application especially
for Traffic and Performance Management application
· Implement (install, configure, customize) the right Traffic and
Performance Management into customer environment
· Working together with customers and project team in performing above
duties
· Design, develop and maintain training material (supported by other
team member) and deliver training to customers
· Design, develop and maintain technical documentation concerning the
developed application (supported by other team member)
· Provide necessary support to customers within the post project
services context
· Support System Integration Product (SIP) Division in defining the
specification of the new or enhanced product
Your Qualifications must be:
· Minimum S1 graduation majoring in Computer Science or Engineering
Field, Electrical Engineer with Telecommunication specialization is
highly preferred.
· Strong in analysis, problem solving and has skills in programming (C
and Object Oriented Programming)
· Has knowledge in software engineering (application development)
methodology
· Familiar with UNIX and Windows 98 and NT environment
· Has experience in 2 years hands-on programming with high level
language (C, C++, Basic) or similar field.

4. SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGERS (code: AM)
On this job you should perform:
· Qualifying opportunity upon customers
· Create opportunity
· Account Management
· Closing deals
Your qualifications must be:
· Minimum S1 graduation in Technical/Business with at least GPA 2.75
· Familiar with IT knowledge especially PCs and MS Office
· Has very good communication skill

5. FINANCE OFFICER (code: FIN)
On this Job you should perform:
· Company debt restructuring report
· Administering Insurance
· Tour of duty to some treasury or finance function

Your qualifications must be:
· Minimum S1 graduation with at least GPA 2.75 from Accounting or
Finance
· Has skill in report writing
· Preferably female

6. HRD ADMINISTRATION (code: HRAd)
On this job you should perform:
· Preparing monthly personnel reports to Corporate Company, including
attendance records, support payroll administration
· Medical claim, official & casual leave, Jamsostek etc.
Your qualifications must be:
· D 3 graduation, preferably female
· Has 3 years experience in HR Administration
· Has knowledge in Pph 21
· Has knowledge and application in filling management
· Pleasant, meticulous, trustworthy and has understanding in HR ethics

7. ORDER ADMINISTRATION (ORD)
On this job you should perform:
· Ordering and monitoring delivery
· L/C process
· Project cost control
Your qualifications must be:
· S1 graduation from any discipline
· Has minimum 2 years experience in exim & procurement

General requirements:
1. Computer Literate in Windows Office
2. Fluent in English both written and oral
3. Independent as good as in team

If you know someone who has the qualifications and interested in working
for one of the positions above, please encourage him/her to mail or fax
their resume or CV to: Syaiful Santoso  (HRD Recruitment  Astra Graphia
Information Technology, email [EMAIL PROTECTED], fax: 5721178).