Mydoom/Novarg/Worm.SCO seems to be really persistent. Despite using both ClamAV and manual checking (for known filenames or zips with the particular file size), one copy actually got through to my inbox this morning where it was caught by Norton Antivirus. (Not that I would have opened it, of course!) Now that File::Scan detects it, I'm still seeing a lot of copies slipping past it and getting caught by Clam.

So I'd definitely recommend using more than one virus scanner when possible!

Kelson Vibber