I have MD setup to email the admin email whenever an email
is dropped or contains a virus. This works well...

However, email TO the admin account is sent from MD and somehow
sent into MSP and ends up in clientmqueue.

This results in a delay. Until my sendmail MSP runs thru the queue within clientmqueue -email is not delivered.

Is there anyway to change the behavior of MD so that it submits email into sendmail like a normal user on the system?

..then there would be no delay......

Any ideas here?

Thanks!

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA