--On Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:50 PM -0400 "Kevin A. McGrail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

or replace with

and leave the plain text alone. Almost the same thing.

I don't understand what you mean when you put IMAGE above.

Literally-- the word IMAGE in caps, as the target to click on.

Or, put $1$2 there to show what the URL is, but my guess is that
would look more ugly.  If I get this set up on our test server I
think I would see how different things look.

HTML::Parser

Oh, I was hoping you didn't agree with my reaction! I always like seeing examples myself.

Joseph Brennan [EMAIL PROTECTED] Columbia University in the City of New York