At 09:13 AM 6/1/2004, David F. Skoll wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Therefore, the only way to make this work that I can see is to modify
> mimedefang.pl.  It would be a simple change to return $status, comment out
> the $status->finish, and return $status to the subfilter where you would
> need to run a $status->finish on it in the subfilter.

You can do this already; just call spam_assassin_status from your
filter, and process the status object yourself.  Heck, it's even
documented in the mimedefang-filter man page. :-)

This was possible in SA 2.5x - however, beginning with 2.60, the SpamAssassin object no longer exposes the auto-learn results or the function to build the status line. (It didn't technically expose either before, but you could get the status line through an undocumented function -- which no longer exists.) You can construct it from all the other pieces, but auto-learn isn't available.

Kelson Vibber