Hi all,
I just upgraded to 2.44 and as per the Changelog went into my mimedefang-filter and commented out
the calls to "entity_contains_virus" and "message_contains_virus," except for the following call that also
exists in the mimedefang-filter-example:

sub filter_begin ()
   # Scan for viruses if any virus-scanners are installed
   my($code, $category, $action) = message_contains_virus();
   $FoundVirus = ($category eq "virus");

Should this line be commented out as well?

Also I have the following code in my mimedefang-filter:

sub filter ($$$$)
# Virus scan
if ($FoundVirus) {
my($code, $category, $action);
$VirusScannerMessages = "";
# Commented out per changelog during install of 2.44
# This breaks graphdefang - need to fix
# ($code, $category, $action) = entity_contains_virus($entity);
if ($category eq "virus") {
md_graphdefang_log('virus',$VirusName, $RelayAddr);
return action_discard();
}

How do I now provide graphdefang the needed info to chart viruses now that "entity_contains_virus"
is now called in the mimedefang.pl? Can this be done in mimedefang-filter?

Thanks kindly,
-Shawn