Hi All,

Could someone please help me with these custom anti-spoofing rules I'm
putting in?

I would like to drop all messages from <> not destined for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and am not sure whether I should do it through
Sendmail or Mimedefang, or if the syntax below is correct.

Also, because this is just an inbound mail gateway, most messages coming
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] are going to be garbage (internal servers handle
all mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]), so we want to forward those messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for inspection without losing the original
recipient info so that messages can be passed along if found to be
legit.

Is sub filter_sender the best place for both of these items?  Here's
what I came up with using the mimedefang-filter man page (keeping in
mind my perl skills are lacking):

##
sub filter_sender {
       my ($sender, $recipient, $ip, hostname, $helo) = @_;
       if ($sender =~ /^<\>$/) {
                if {$recipient =~ /^<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>?$/i) {
                  return ('CONTINUE', "ok");
                }
                return ('REJECT', 'We don\'t want your garbage.');
       }
        #  We also want to redirect messages with spoofed sender
@mydomain.com
        if ($sender =~ /(^|[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i) {
        # Remove original recipients--We don't really want to remove the

        # original headers, just tell sendmail to redirect
       foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
         delete_recipient($recip);    }
        # Send to spam address
       add_recipient('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');